Friday, October 21, 2005

Shaggin Taggin ..

This one is for you Babbler, here goes nothin:


Seven Things I Plan To Do:


* Go to Amsterdam, Portugal, Florence, Dublin and Lebanon before March.

* Eat only when I'm hungry (easier said than done)

* Sleep a maximum of 10 hours per day (i can sleep like a bitch if no one wakes me)

* Master the position to piss in 7amam 3araby
(not that i ever plan on pissing in one- I've been practicing but 6eeee6 makoo fayda i always lose my balance- I blame my father for my weak knees).


* Improve my handwriting in Arabic!
(Its equivilant to that of a 6 year old. You'd think i can even write my name decently but I cant even do that)


* Learn Greek- So far all i know is "Tikanis malaga? Gala?!"

* Buy a nail cutter!
(Bloody airport people confiscated it and left me bored on the plane!)


Seven Things I Can Do:

* Play Tennis & Squash and beat your ass

* Get people to do things for me without even asking

* Eat a whole watermelon in half an hour without even realizing

* Make conversation with absuloutely anyone

* Tolerate all sorts of physical pain

* Mess up the pc just so I can fix it again

* Run for 46 minutes


Seven Things I Can NOT Do:


* Cant's sing for shit

* Can't draw for shit

* Can't watch any sorts of TV cartoons - they just piss me off

* Can't cry in front of my parents

* Can't turn in anythin ON TIME

* Can't hold a grudge- i have short term memory!
(So even if the person has screwed me over a
zillion times, i'd see them again in a year and it'd be like nothing happened. Thank God I have a sister to tell me who I like and who I don't !)

* Can't kill anyone.


Seven things I Say most Often:

* "Wikheeeey!!"

*" Yeah Sure Buddy!"

* "So, how goes it?"

* " Inzzainn... Fa?"

* "Chiny Yo3ana?"

* " Ee yuma 9alait uw kelait uw kilshay okay!"

* " Water Please!!"



I'm not gonna tag anyone so yeah!