Saturday, September 02, 2006

Party Shuffle - Take 2 !

6al3a min bait abooha ray7a bait iljeeran ! Faaat ma salam 3alaya yimkin il7iloo za3lan !
- Although I am single woman with two parents the house number in Kuwait is saved as "Bait Uboy" on my phone.


A7ibik 7ub Jinoony wathumak fy 3yoony, washoofak noor 3ainy wantathrak tijeeny ! Allaah hala hala 7abeeby hala hala
- At this point Jinoony would be Aramex.

Je suis désolé, Lo siento , Ik ben droevig, Sono spiacente, Perdóname
- 'Ana Jidan Mutas'ifa' Miss. Madonna but you forgot Araabic !

**La tiwin oo La tishaka, il 3ishg ma minah Fakah! **

She's Miss Jan6a Khathra, the hottest thing in west LA, house down by the water sails her yacht across the bay.. blaah blaah blaaah.

Kay Takoony Fy 3yoony oo min 7aneeny oo bs feeeny oo moo bidoony
m o t h ' h e l l a
Kay Takoony FY 3yoony oo min 7aneeny oo bs feeeny oo moo bidoony
m o t h ' h e l l a

You can buy your hair if it won't grow, you can fix your nose if he says so, you can buy all the makeup the MAC can make.
- If who says so? The Baba ? Thaniyan, da3ayat mac?

Oh come and dance with me my baby, lets dance till we go crazy. The night is young and so are We - Oh lets make love and dance the night away!
- Moo sij 3ad!

Rid El Ziyara, Ma 3idt aagwa firagik akthar min isboo3, akthar min isboo3.
- Dig il zigaaraa.

Wil zaman ma ti'3ayar BS ahl ilzaman waylaaah mit'3ayreeen.

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours!
- I can teach you, but I have to charge

Look around your world pretty baby, is it everything you hoped it'd be?
The wrong guy, the wrong situation, the right time to roll to me
- Waina hal me?

I remember when I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
- That was now.

Khathk ilziman oo Raaaaaaa7 wily bugaaly 6aaaif leh zariny artaaa7 kina Sa7aabaat 9aaif
- Ayaaah 3ala il9aaif ily lal7en mashifna.

Ahhh Push it! Ahh Push it! Ooow baby baby , baby baby.

Oh think twice! Cuz its another day for you and me in paradise.
- Think about wesho?

I love my bitch! I love my nigga! I love my bitch! I love you nigga!
- Wullah khosh, they go out for dinner hathy itnady nigga wil7abeeb yinadeeha my bitch. Kafo!

Push me and then just touch me till I can get my :
Satisfaction .. Satisfaction.. Satisfaction.. Satisfaction..


* Garra stop. Neighbour threatened to call the police for 'disturbing the peace'. But before that ba7u6la ilga9ar 3ashan yi3arf shlon he complains thany mara:


Ma3a ilnas wela chiny ma3a ilnas - Ana Mayitin wil nas 7ayaah !!



*Uncanny!


4 comments:

Mother Courage said...

welcome back mademoiselle jan6a,you've been truly missed ... 7addich um il fasla ;-p

Unknown said...

HAHA that was awesome! :D

MissCosmoKuwait said...

Umbaaaay...you're back!!! I was just passing through and what do you know..you've had 2 posts up and I didn't know! Welcome back habeebti...missed your sense of humor love...and you of course! Don't disappear like that again...tara 7adee kent worried! Glad to see your out about shopping for furniture...and posting about it too...miss you loads!

Jan6a said...

mother courage: Merci mademoiselle :)

d: Wesho ily lovely?

jashy: La maskeen wela shay. Uhwa sij ina yitrazag allah uw yg3adly kilyom sa3a 5 bs shd3wa yuba yom wa7ed naby naf9il fy :p

Snookie: Ya salam 3al awesome. ur comment il awesome for using the word awesome. Chinich umy, ti3alimat ilkilma min rifejat'ha ilamreekiya uw chalibat ilwalda. Awwwsum oo Awwwsum, 7atan iltufa7a 9arat awwwsum.

Cosmo: 7ayallaaah min yaana! Passing thru? 7asha duwa3ees ilsalmiya mo blogworld! Merci awi ya ba6a and i think for the time being i'm here to stay. Mumkin 6alab? Kamlay ilmemoirs, aby ashof shi9er ib bnayatna. Iza badik ayshy miny minak min shy ma6ra7 tara mayridich ila ilsanich yal 6ayba :)