Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Buzz Fever



There was glitch with my intercom. You know how when someones downstairs and ring your assocatied apartment tbutton, you answer the intercom and Buzz them in? WELL, aparantely my intercom never closes-
Meaning: for the past 2 months everyone who was passing by the apartment could hear everything that was going on in my living room. It just so happens that the living room is where I spend most of my time.

When I found out I felt so embarassed for the unwanted people who visit me. Normal people call before they show up right?- Well not over here they don't. Its constant tider3iming and when I'm home I rarely answer the buzzer- I just IGNORE and start complaing OUT LOUD!

"Hufff shtaby hathy!"


"GO AWAY!"


And there's like a gizzilion of times when I'm on the phone and I hear the buzzer, and not only do I continue talkin I complain/bitch/whine about the suspected intruder.

People should learn to call before they come over.


What annoys me even more when I found out and told everybody they responded "Yeah I know, heard numerous things myself!"




HOW RUDE!




*Ya fisheelty :p