Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Party Shuffle on iTunes


Paris!! London!! LA!! Chicago!! Tokyo!! Bagdad!! New York!!



I want to live like animals: careless and free
- So would like some Carefree?

Maybe I'm just like my father too bold

Maybe I'm just like my mother-she's never satisfied.


Latinatherny Bi3ain Latigoly inta fain- Bs goooly kilmitain!
- Bullah galah roo7 moot. Moo a7san low gayila uhwa wain?


When the the the the rhythm starts to play dance with me make me sweat
- Sweat! Really??

Amaa Ketha Wela Bifloos !


Time goes by so slowly. Time goes by so slowly. Time goes by so slowly.


Cuzz my baby's got oooooooooohhhhh Angel Eyes
- Not really he's got the eyes of the devil.


Thats me in the corner, thats me in the spotlight I'm losing my religion
- No thats me on the sofa!



Aahh lawik giltaha min ilbidaya fy sha'7s thany 3ashga uw matabeeny
- Winty ya 7athy ish7aga masi'alty min elbidaya?


Would you forgive me love if I danced in your shower?
- Ok dance but don't make bola.

Her name is Lola she was a showgirl.
- Her name is Jan6a she was a blogger


Ghetto Superstar that is what you are!
- Why thank you! *blush*


Inta bashar '3air 3ady feek aljamal al3ajeeb
- Enta shafar gear 3ady tamshy fy '7a6 alsaree3!


I run for hope I run to feel I run for the truth for all that is real I run for your mother your sister your wife I run for life
- Yeaaahhh NO!



Your candles burned out long before your legend never will
- hehe I know corny corny but I love EJ's song for Princess Di.


And I had a feeling that I belong and I had a feeling that I can be someone be someone
- 3ala rasy Tracy Chapman



If you're lost you can look and you will find me. Time after time. Time after time.
- jan6a.blogspot.com save it!


Last night I dreamt of St. Pedro
- No missy last night I dreamt of Al Muharag; Bahrain.


Adry fy galbik kalam widik tigooola, adry feek wana ma3aaak tishtaag uw towlah. Adry feek. Adry.


And then I go and spoil it all like saying stupid like I love you.
- Stupid indeed.



When I first heard Miami's song "Ya 3umry ana" I honestly thought he was saying "Ya 3umry ana fidaitik ana ya raitik tinaam weyaay"




*Shayer Wirba7 uw Jawib 9a7!