Saturday, January 21, 2006

Normal

Apparently I've been tagged by Laialy, I basically have to list my 'weird' habits. First of allI I'm not sure how many were asked for so I'm just gonna type away. Second of all, there is no second of all.


* I have 4 different clocks in my living room all set to different time zones- makes my life easier. My biological clock would perfectly match a middle schooler in Chicago.


* If i'm stuck with only one pillow in a hotel I'd place it on top of my head. As a child my mother always thought that one day I'd suffocate myself to death.


* Cartoons on T.V irritate me. As a kid I used to watch one Disney movie per year. Lately this hasn't been the case, after my sisters pleas to watch The Incredibles and Madagascar I bought the dvds and after 10 minutes in I couldn't take it anymore. Messed up my mood for the next hour or so.


* After getting out of the shower I wear my socks first then work my way up. Make sense?


* I politely spit out anythin I can't chew properly. I don't spit it out thluurp I tactifully pretend I'm wiping my nose and spit it out in the napkin. Once while I was planning the napkin trick my father nudged my sister to see me planning my next move. They found it hilarious, I never did it again in their presnce.


* When eating afandi (tangerines) I peel of the outer skin, then separate the indivual pieces, trim the top part with my teeth and flap the skin which I call wings. So basically I just eat the insides. You'd be glad to hear that I only eat tangerines at home.


* When drinking Diet Pepsi I empty the can into an empty water bottle of Sohat. It tastes better.


* When it comes to numbers I am a stress induced dyslexic. Basically if you tell me to save your number and it was 99685327 I'd save it 99863572.


* I also see numbers as colors. A friend once pointed out that this was a rare condition, it had a name- forgot it now so boohoo. I was relieved that other people shared this 'gift' ?


* When I go to the toilet to do my business or even shower I leave the door wide open, I honestly don't care who might see me as long as I don't feel suffocated.


* When I'm stuck in traffic I find the sum of the plate numbers around me. The sum of the number is what I refer to the car and driver: "Raqam 17 shfeek mashy 3ala baith- 7arik baba 7arik!"


* Upon passing a yellow light I quickly kiss my hand and touch the roof top. Upon passing a red light I let out an evil laugh. 5 minutes later I feel guilty for the mukhalafa my father will deal with.


* After a BIG meal loud music makes me nauseous. Blukh.


* I have a lead dot on my right palm, when I was about 7 I accidently poked my self with a pencil (the ridiculous ones where you could simply change the top by placing it on the top and a new head would push itself out). The dot is still there, my siblings used to think that I apply the dot with a pen every morning- their proof: 'it was on the other hand last time!'. Dumbasses what can I say.


* Whenever I watch aerobics or any strenuous exercise on TV I feel that by watchin I'm working out as well. Not only that, after watchin I feel that I deserve a good meal.


* I'm scared shitless of cats and lizards, even the tiny ones. Cockroaches although spelled funny don't intimidate me one bit- I'm everyones big hero/murderer when the roaches are in the neighbourhood. So who you gonna call? - Cock-Busters!
Sorry I couldn't resist.



* I hate hot baths and steam rooms, I end up fainting from all steam. Out door jacuzzis on the other hand I like, but won't get in with anyone I don't like. I think people I don't like have more germs and therefore will only end up contaminating the water I'm in.



I think I did this tag all wrong, but oh well. I'm tagging myself because this isn't the end of the list. Current time in Chicago: 10:32pm = Bedtime.



*Liga7!



26 comments:

teagirl said...

I loved your post too. You're one sick puppy.

Bravecat said...

So which of all those was weird??

:^)

Bravecat said...

I still think the colours and backround of your blog are weird :^)

And taxing on the eye. And I still read everything.

=^..^=

Baroque said...

hehe interesting ;P~

FANTASIA said...

SoOo funny and weird...especially the toilet "LEAVE THE DOOR WIDE OPEN" i liked this sentence...loool...amma tegellob el arqam shey 3ajeeeep...keep going with your weird habits coz they're really unique...
(*'_'*)

Luckybellybuddha said...

the pillow over the head bit is I can't get over :-D .. & an amazing fact considering your reason for leaving de loo door open :-)

walla impressed with purseylisa's ability to monitor herself.must say ;-*

Jan6a said...

merryO: Good times indeed. Over :p

laialy: Unfortunately un-normal doesn't exist in the English dictionary hehe the term is abnormal: or as Philippinos put it " abno' " :p

photoflow: Why thanks sugar :>

tears: Woohoo another lead buddy and i agree weird is normal.

Cat Woman: None of them were hehe they were all points on how normal i was :P I don't know what you mean about the blog colors, i didn't change anythin. hmmm

adaydreamer: Cuz as a kid one of my friends used to tell me it brings good luck hehe madry chalibat ilsha'3la. I do get strange looks from people in the car tho :p

charisma: hehe thanks I guess :>

fantasia: Thank you, ee and about the toilet thing you're doing somethin everyone else does only difference you're not suffocating urself. hehe ashwa ina ily ib baitna mit3awdeen 3al sha'3la, ma7ad yi3aberny a9lan.

jashanmal: hehe i suggest using Sohat mineral water :p As for the toilet thing im glad im not alone !

Buddha buddy: Ee i hate it when i'm stuck with one pillow, and so priority goes for the over the head one. Try it, so comfy tara!

pinkbling: Indeed :p

Bravecat said...

I know you didn't change anything. But your background is black and all the bright font colours are giving me a headache!

:^)

Jacqui said...

Hehehehe that's a cute post really, you've got some weird things but not totally hehe :P I am afraid of cockroaches as well really :r

Luckybellybuddha said...

hmmm.. madri about sleeping with nothing under my head.. perhaps i'll find me a buddha to tuck his tummy under my head.. i know all those who put their heads on my tum to nap paid it a compliment hehe :-p

the11thmuse said...

funny.. hehe.. oh and I HAVE A LEAD DOT ON MY RIGHT PALM TOO .. !!!!!!

Luckybellybuddha said...

& yes, damha mo bs sharbaat, its nicer eb maraaaa7il :-*

Jan6a said...

jackie: Hi there, you misunderstood buddy, in no way am i scared of cockroaches im the one everyone calls for when they spot one.

jashanmal: Merci awi ya waad, kulak zo' :>

buddha buddy: I bet !! hehehe no but seriously put your arm under your head and pillow over and see how that works out for you. Ideally you'd have 4 pillows :p

11th muse: Yaaay! another lead buddy. Do you remember the pen you poked yourself with??

buddha last comment: Aaaaaaaaaawwww how cute are you! Good thing i don't blush :p
Btw im still waiting for ur new buddha icon !

Rimyoleta said...

ur blog always makes me smile :D
Loved this post girl

Jan6a said...

daredevil: Stop it ! Weeh

reemolita: Ohh how cute are you! Merci ya amar :>

Luckybellybuddha said...

i will..wa3ad ya pursey will do by tomorrow..
i saw eb site el mrs ennich you're doing exams?..all the so verrrrry best of luck o inshalla all goes well.:-*
o btw,, am not sure about the "i don't blush" bit..ha?
me no buy that :-p

Jan6a said...

buddha buddy: heheh if i'm in a blush potential situation i blush on the inside, so it doesn't really show on my face- (or so i tell myself ):P

Yala ill be waiting for the fantabulous profile! The pressure has now shifed onto you my friend.

Luckybellybuddha said...

see, hehe .. me knew it,,knew it..3ayara blush is no impossibility ;-)
not bad buddha..well spotted..hehe
hope u like 3ayara,, took me 40 minutes of photoshop work to sex it up..bs 3ad I know what your comment will be.. I've heard it 3 times so far..:-*

Jan6a said...

3asal! hehehe laa laa me likey likey! What comment have i said 3 times already ? hehe
p.s: mashalah 3alaik jidan fi6een, mako shay yi3ady 3alaik!

Luckybellybuddha said...

3asal ayamich wallah.
It is not one particular comment buds, its more like the "Jan6a theme" of reply or comment..
For example, the first comment 3ala:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=12511103&postID=113286214426261182
You see dearest?..fi more tara..hehehe..
o mashkoorah 3ala your ever sweet compliment, bint a9l as always :-)

wv: jccag- jan6a can never be caged (free bird, in other words).

Jan6a said...

See because I see that u're tryin to make me blush i dont hehe all thats visible is a smirk :p

Tawny ala7ith ina I overdo the whole "i likey likey" thing! Note to self: stop it!

wv ygolik: fxydg- Fix your dog? Walahy ana mish fahma huwa bi'ool ey blzab6

Jan6a said...

laialy: Hmmm.. Maybe later?

7tenths: All the minutes on my different clocks are off my a minute or two, makes life more interesting.
Good with with clown, I suggest going to the circus, you know to make your date feel right at home :p

Luckybellybuddha said...

Sitt Jan6a,,
Re - """Tawny ala7ith ina I overdo the whole "i likey likey" thing! Note to self: stop it! """...

you know,, some things are best left unchanged? Like, they are nicest the way they are & if you modify em you'll only spoil it..Wallah.

wv halfwj - its halfway but in badwie..halfwaj :-p

Luckybellybuddha said...

& btw buds, I meant not the likey likes, but this bit ""I would've left the maroon car on the bottom left corner"" :-)

Jan6a said...

7tenths: Say No to Bear share!

buddha buddy: At first you confused me with comment number 2 hehe but i think i gaaarit now! And just so you know i keep tellin myself to stop doin stuff but it never happens due to my fantabulous memory.

Luckybellybuddha said...

blissfully reassuring :-*