Monday, January 30, 2006

Wasabi

* Here's the deal, I'm still playing around with the template and I'm still not satisfied.
All I know is that I want somethin green!


* The other day my little sister told me that she ordered some take out from Sakura, one of our domestic helpers had a spoonful of WASABI thinking it was AVOCADO. She really had nothin else to say, that was our conversation.


* In two days I'll be eating my BBQ'd truffles. (My attempt to make fagi3 mashwy sound oh-luxurious). I honestly don't care for those who diss my fagi3 so - sharap!


* I don't really know when the season for 'crabs' is. All I know is a platter of crab for lunch would be fantabulous. I only eat male crabs tho, the females come with extra baggage.


* Whenever I'm in a potential car flipping scenario I always take note of the song thats on. That way I know what soundtrack will be played in the afterlife. I shouldn't have said that- but guess what I just did.


* Why do Egyptians say "Happy Birrzzzdddaay!" No DisrespeK but its Birthday please get it right.


* I admit this is a hideous post. The real reason I'm writing anythin is because I wana figure out how to change the font and color of unedited text from the template.


* What song starts with " From Jamaicaa to the world!" First person to answer correctly will get to choose the post they wanna bring back.


* Again confession: Since I'm obsessed with colors -all my posts are edited with bright colors and it just so happens that none of them are legible on the new template. So this way I get to a competitive thing goin on and I satisfy all the whiners who complained about me "hiding" the older posts. And most importantly I'll feel obliged to re-edit the colors of one post. Does this even make sense? Well it does to me- so figure it out.




*Thats all folks!





15 comments:

Jan6a said...

jeddah boy: Because its ur first time here I'll let it go, but for future reference only I am allowed to diss my posts. ;>

Jan6a said...

jashanmal: Hmmmm...

Delicately Realistic said...

I love my jan6a posts!

Delicately Realistic said...

I love my jan6a posts!

wv: skaggkm
hmmmmmm

Delicately Realistic said...

what a mess i made

wv: coxwb
cox = my bro's nickname lol

Luckybellybuddha said...

Well it is green & cool so stop harassing it :-p
-heavens, a mouthful of wasabi.. the nearest buddha came to such stunt was early morning @ college when two nasty friends offered him a glass of coke & as dumb ass as m3resna was, he gulped it & left it for his nostrils & eyes to find out that it was actually Malt vinegar.. boy was it a tearful morning on an empty stomach. Mind you, groomy did take revenge in no longer than two days.. me took the one that handed me the glass for a ride on my bike & by the time we were back, she was in tears. The bike could do 55 mph on first gear, so you could imagine what speed it did on 5th :-)
-awal shay "roach" buster o el7een male crab buster..hmmm
- Why must our children play in the streets
broken hearts & faded dreams…..
Love Generation?
:-)

Jan6a said...

DR: Yaaaa ba3ad chabdy wullah! Jan6a's posts love u too hehe
And seriously "cox" ?? hehe No comment.

Buddha Buddha Buddy: Zaain itsawee feeha. Blukh malt vinegar! 3ala 6ary vinegar my father has a rather pronounced belly to say the least uw when we were in Lebanon the driver told him he had the perfect khal6a as a solution to his problem. My father had his doubts but his curioustiy got the better of him - hhehe il7abeeeb ishyabla? Glass full of white vinegar ygola kilyom ishriblik glassain 3al reeej! Hehe maskeen kisar kha6ry le'anah uboy shway uw yisooga min ildireesha.

and YES YES YES YOU WIN YOU WIN!! :P

laialy: No program no ba6ee'7- hard core html gibberish all the waay. Bs lay'3urich tara sahil - I'll send you a link of Misguided'd tutorials cuz raw3aa wulah.



I know its still green but the space between the sidebar and the text is annoying me!

Luckybellybuddha said...

khal for belly size .. hmmm, hal athwal, lol
My blog, though nothing as sophisticated as here, e7m, e7m.. has this sidebar issue too,, marrah foag o marrah ta7at.. weird.
Inzain.. now I won, please can I have the Malta flag blog posted please.. of course if ok with 3ayara :-)

Jan6a said...

laialy: Explorer sucks! 7awlay to Firefox

buddha buddy: Hmmm which malta flag post?? There was a flag of Yemen hehe Or do you mean the one with the vodafone sign?

hehe shoof ya ana ily imthay3a or inta . And yes yes no problemo uw i donty mind kilish - u won fair and square :>

Rimyoleta said...

I loooooooooooooove ur new layout :D
So freaken pretty :D
and malooke:
this is a V.nice post..malak sho'3ol

Luckybellybuddha said...

la 9u7, 6ala3t ana elli mthaye3, me sorry, its the one with the vodafone flag bleeeze, o so mashkoora :-)

Jan6a said...

reemolita!: Ma7ad '3airich il pretty yal 6ayba. Thanx babe :>

buddha buddha buddy: Ghaaaly wil6alab ir'7eee9 ! :> Coinky dinky that u chose that post for the last line applies to my current situation.

Luckybellybuddha said...

(Because its ur first time here I'll let it go)..I laughed & laughed & laughed & still am at this one..girl you're wanna afa kinda,,heheheeeeee
So very mashkoora for the post.. me so like, despite it being damaged :-( but still, el3awath.
btw, are you gonna do this Prize wins more often? hehe

Jan6a said...

buddha buddha buddy: Wulah kisar '7a6ry gilt awal mara he visits my blog lets be 'polite'. Inzain mafihamt how is the post 'damaged'.
I didnt' change anythin about it except for some of the colors.
And the songy thingy is on heeh i added it to my new post after readin ur comment, ish3alaik was6itik moo shwaya hny :p

Luckybellybuddha said...

This is the post I got called in m3resna & that comment's gone so that’s what I meant by damage but no worries, mashkoorah in the first place :-)
e wallah was6iti mo shwaya, shukran, shukran o i feel very vip 3ala hal was6a :-p I'll have to be careful la yikbar rasi & so get a 6arda instead :-p) hehe