Tuesday, February 21, 2006

How Low Can You Go?

Late night blues with nothin but a remote to entertain me.


* "I wana Nasty girl"- really?? Please explain to me how Notorious BIG is still producing songs? Didn't he die already? Or does his coffin come with a mini studio switch. Next thing you'll know instead of pimp my ride it'll be 'Pimp my Coffin'


* The Kuwaiti group Army of One are funny ass. Seriously A for effort boys. - But can we all say Nigga Wannabes??


* Yes I'm watchin Melody Hits and thats where this post is comin from.


* I know most Arab guys shave their under arms but i really can't imagine them doing so. I really wanna see how they do it, facial expressions and all.



*Lonely I'm so lonely. Mr. Lonely- I have nobody for my own. - Why is this pathetic excuse of a song still being played!


* I feel very patriotic when Nancy Ajram's "Ana Ma9ry" is on, although there is not even a tenth of me thats Egyptian. The lyrics go as following: Ana ma9ry wabooya ma9ry.


* My favorite line in an Arabic song: "A7sib ilnas mithly ib6eeby uw 3ala nafsy abadeehum a'aminhum uw hatha ohoo 3aiby oo malyon mara an9idim fehum. "


* Actually thats a lie my favorite line is: "Tara el shakwa li'3air allah mathallah"


* E! I think the only way to fully appreciate The E Entertainment Channel is to follow their instructions and be on e! When sober stay away from this channel for it'll only irritate you.


* Bin Laden's a dumbass. All he has to do is shave off his beard, SHOWER, go to Tony & Guy, wear an Armani suit and no one would recognize him- (he'd probably be a 'catch' as well)


* My new favorite song is : Good Bye My Lover by James Blunt.




*I'll be the father of your child!


7 comments:

Bravecat said...

LOL @ shaving underarm hair...
You got me thinking! Now I want to see it too! (LOL only the face part, thanks!)

Luckybellybuddha said...

(I know most Arab guys shave their under arms but i really can't imagine them doing so. I really wanna see how they do it, facial expressions and all. )
..... In bits laughing.. :-DDDDDD

p.s. & what makes you soo sure?.. "I know" she says :-p

Delicately Realistic said...

hahahaahhahahaahahaha
father huh?
love that song too.
we havent had music time in a while now.
we're both too busy lately
what happened to the days of slacking off?

Nunu-San said...

LOL!!! 3ajeeeeeba!!!
I liked 'Pimp my coffin' ;P

Bes Eewww Why do you want to see the face expressions of an arab guy shaves his under arms??!!!!

And 'Goodbye my lover' good choice I like James Blunt songs ;)

Jan6a said...

samboose: identity crisis i tell u!

Cat Woman: hopefully we'll get a volunteer who's willing to videotape himself in action (hint hint nudge nudge) :p

Buddha Buddy: Cuzzz i knoW!! hehe this is fun buddy u shud commnt for me more often :p

DR. DR.: They still exist buddy I had mine today but still doesn't feel the same. Interacting with way to many ppl these days (a tad too many for my likings)
I miss the good ol days when u can enjoy the day lounging about without the guilt. Ahhh the bloody guilt will it ever go away?

NuNu: Cuz i'm really curious as to how they conduct themselves. I wanna know low y6al3on ilsanhum while doing so, feel disgusting, screech when blood comes out, that kinda thing. Inshala my curiousity will be satisfied soon (again nudge nudge to the only male commentor :p)

meWho: Fashion TV is great for the gym, after 2am Melody is the way to go - i need my daily dose of humour!

Luckybellybuddha said...

No you don't, I insist. :-p

& yes your site is my homepage ;-p

Jan6a said...

buddha buddy: Yes i do! Note: i said "most" not all :p

7asafa 3ad i was expectin another comment from u hehe