Thursday, February 16, 2006

Isloob Shar6


'Its good to be back' was my initial thought upon entering my bachelorette pad. Funny I didn't feel this was when I was actually back home.


You know how every house/apartment has a distinct smell- yeah the first 2 meters from the door of my apartment smells like plastic! Why? Je ne sais pas uuuuhh but yeah- plastic!
*The living room smells like bukhoor a la may liga7 a la 7ab.


Moving on, - Arabic Grammar is something I think about every single friggin day, Why? Je ne sais pas uuuuhh but yeah- i3rab!


من يدرس ينجح


The sentence above is an example of Isloob Shar6.
Bs moo shar6 Gaaaaadamit!!

How so? - I'll tell you:

1) The poor kid taking the exam was in a life threatening car accident the day before leaving him traumatized but the fact that his mother is an ungrateful school obsessed kinda person who wants her son to get a bloody scholarship so she doesn't have to spend on him anymore forced him to take the bloody test.

2) The exam was written by an anal professor who thinks students who actually pass convey the fact that his questions are ridiculously simple thus making him stupid. So by failing every students he gets an instant ego boost.

3) The retard sitting next to our student was cheating off oh him and the first-time proctor sees this and tears up both students paper feeling great to have caught some action first time round.



So ya isloob shar6 my ass Abla Madee7a.




*Kenayaah uh





13 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

Ablaaaaaaaa Madeeeeeeeeeeeee7a!

Spicy Real Crab
J.Lo

:(

Bravecat said...

Gawwwwwwwd I am SO happy my school years are over...

:^)

Luckybellybuddha said...

Allah ysami7 the mom o 7amdilla 3ala salamt the kid :-)
hmmmm... tore up both papers... asif for being coarse, but you know what inner thoughts used to cross m3resna's mind & what fantasy he used to exercise mentally re- teachers who had no time for being fair, e.g. tearing up both papers without trying or bothering to dig up facts first?.. to introduce (as in shove)the rough end of a pineapple to their ...ops ..asif :-p

Baroque said...

honestly ma fahamt a freakin thing :P

Jan6a said...

DR. DR. White fish sashimi !

merryO: You have been penalized

kaleidoscope: Thanks buddy. Different is always good.

Cat Woman: Moi aussi !

Buddha buddy: hehe ur bad. I remember once I acturally tore the exam paper lashed out at the teacher and left the room screaming. (i have issues- je sais) hehe I was 9 and it was during the religion exam.


charisma: hehe but why buddy?
a) u sucked at i3rab
b) u dont still don't speak 'jan6a' :p

Luckybellybuddha said...

hmm.. remind me to always watch my mouth.. you're beginning to scare me now..

Jan6a said...

buddha buddy: hhehehe u'd be glad to here the 'rage' has subsided :p

Baroque said...

i still don't speak jan6a :P
trying my best ;P
but what can i say.. learning a foreign language is hard :P lo0l

Jan6a said...

charisma: indeed it is buddy, hopefully ull get there :p

wv: zjuqr - Zee Joker! Yes yes he is lookin for Zee Maikar!

Luckybellybuddha said...

3ayara buddyah: agool... you expect me to buy? me have noticed "here&there" sometimes jan6a's toes, they are very unstep-on-them-able..cool & wtg buddyah ;-)

Jan6a said...

hehe la 9adigny the rage has honestly subsided these last years. All the people i've met in the last 3-5 years describe me as 'calm' and 'laid back' ..

Its like an inside joke hehe :p

Luckybellybuddha said...

'7ala9 .. am gonna a9adig before la t3a9been 3alay el7een :-p

Jan6a said...

afaaaah! Ma3aaaaaaash men 3a9ab 3alaik- ma7shoom ya 6weel il3umer! <- (i need confirmation from DR to see if i used the word correctly for i have been waitin a week to use this friggin word bs mako fayda kila '3ala6)