Thursday, March 23, 2006

Raspberries

Where have all the ladybugs gone? Could it be that I've grown older and stopped looking for them? I remember being a toddler and searching the fields in the wafra or in the garden tryin to find the odd creature. Once I found them I'd let them crawl all over my skin allowing them to freely roam their new ground. Ten minutes later I'd either get bored or ticklish and make sure the lil thing came back to the palm of my hand- that's when I'd make a wish and blow* it away.
*to all the lady bugs I blew away I hope you all landed safely!

-----------------

I make wishes on absolutely everything! Going under a tunnel, crossin a bridge, when the clock is 11:11, passing a yellow light, throwing coins in a wishing well or fountain, seeing a breathtaking view and even when the seatbelt sign is turned off after take off*.
*we're i-don't-know-how-many feet over land- thats garra count for something!

-----------------

I've never been scared of flying. Never. Never. Never. UNTIL I took a short flight with a charter plane. Thing is I don't know if I was scared because of the excessive turbulence or because my parents didn't know about the trip. Granted all my siblings knew and so in my head if anythin goes wrong my brother knew where to find my body but still I was petrified! The 15 meter plane that had a juke box playing hip/hop did not amuse me one bit. I was surrounded by apathetic businessmen enjoyin their morning paper. No one dared to drink anythin fear of gettin it spilled over their freshly pressed suits. Say no to charter planes. No No No!

-----------------

Insider info: This post was inspired by a picture of a ladybug my friend had as her display icon. So yeah my posts have no deep thinking processes to them. Typing them up is pretty much smooth sailing but around 7 minutes is dedicated to making it look purrty (fonts, colors, etc.) So there you have it.

-----------------

P.S: The pic was not my friend's display thingy. I searched for it during the 7-minutes.
Naughty aren't they? :p

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

17 comments:

Luckybellybuddha said...

!!!Ja!n!6a!!!:
sweet post buddy :-)
I found one in the front room last week.
Not killing them & letting them roam around you is so sweet. These guys are farmers’ best friends since being carnivores, they feast on other nasty bugs & spare farmers the use of nasty pesticides (aaaaahh, how sweet… says she :-p)

p.s. btw, shoofay ismich o mul7aqatah are “symmetrical” ;-p

YoOoNa said...

11:11!! waaayyed ey9aadef enna ashoof hal wagt bil sa3a! oo i always waiit 7ag hal taree5 11/11! coz i believed that sumthng gr8 will happen! an5e6eb mathalan aw atzawaj ;p bass lil asaf ma en5e6abt eb hal taree5 wala 7ata ra7 atzawaj eb hl taree5 ;/
basss dayman kan ey9eer shayy eywaness eb hal taree5 ;D mathalan last 11/11 my cousin en5a6bat fa yeah i still do believe inna on every november 11 beyseer shayy eywaness ;D
qe9at 7ayatii :p

il ladybugs! kint a7bhom bass now no! coz itha daqaqtaay wayed 3alaiha, tara et5arre3! mo 7ilwa killish

jan6a ;p LOOOOL madree shakoo gabl ams 7alaamt feech ga3adt mayta min ilthe7ek ga3da agool hawww shakoooo shal 7ilm! nesaiita now bass kan enna u needed money madree laish oo chan edegeen 3alay etgooleeen hayoon aby floooos ana now bayeech a5eth'hom!
wana haaaawwwww shfeeha hathy ;p
chan lama ag3ad ga3da agool mo shfeeeha ehya! ana illy shfeeny ya3ny shal 7ilm il5arboo6a ;p ilmshkila shako intay ya3ny la kint ga3da afakker feech wala ga3da afakker eb floos faj2a 7adda ;p

Jewaira said...

Haven't seen lady birds in a while. Used to have swarms of them in the garden. Perhaps too many pesticides

Jan6a said...

MerryO: It was just you buddy. They prolly just don't like u, can't say i blame them really :p

!!Bu!!dd!ha!!Bu!dd!y!!: Wee yours can't be symmetrical! And so sweet indeed :p Y3ny ana malazim at7acha u can do it for me ! :>
P.s: habba of the week bu6aaa6 :p

Voluble bnayatna: Amoot wa3arf ilwa7ed shlon ya7lim ib a7ad mo shayfa aw wela 7ata sam3a hehe a'7af 7almana bl blog! Mara itgooleenly shift wa7da tishbihich wal7een 7almana feeny! hehe thats just too cute buddy! Inzain inshala good stuff continue to happen on 11/11- trick is just dont think about it or plan it , just let it be. Once ur fixated with it u'll stop seeing it. Uw i dont care what u say ladybugs are cute, ma7ad galich dishay ib wayha hehe look at it min b3eed and u'll appreciate the lil hottie.

jewaira jewaira: Prolly so. You know when you comment on my blog i feel like its a celebrity appearance hehe

YoOoNa said...

LOOOOOOL! maatadreen enna ana ghaiir ilnass? :P
7addy 3ouya il7emdillah 3al 3afya ;p
not teshbehech ;p a7isss kalamha oo chethy nafsich ;p

Jan6a said...

ladybug: So you counted all 52?? inzain do u still see them wela did they all disappear?

voluble bnayatna: La ana adry inich '3air ilnas, hehe feech washah intay! Bs ur cute buddy, u really are :p

Luckybellybuddha said...

Lady Bird:
please go to my blog :) , that is ba3ad ithn Ms. Jan6a :)

Jan6a said...

Buddha!!Buddy!!: hehe gumna in3azim ashoof :P i went bs mashoof shay !! Lemme refresh the hell outa it to see whats good

Luckybellybuddha said...

ooooooh, my dear dearest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!J!!!!!!!!!!!!A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
asif wa asif 3ala el liberty, bs intay said in the past "el blog blogik yuba & ana el7een khathate wahy fa allah y3eenich :-p
btw, madri laysh ma ga3ad ye6la3 though i kept refreshing.
b.btw, i did start the Mac post bs it stopped for a while ba3ad ithnich as i have hectic work & too little time for it, bs wa3aaad big time to do it asap.(not that its gonna be a font of knowledge, bs yallah, chinni 9ij 3ad :-P hehe)
b.b.btw, I hope la7athtay el ma3azah signs(!).. they are genuine min galb :-)

habba of the week: Tuna or Sardines :-)

Jan6a said...

Buddhaa!!Buddy!!:buddy atqashmar weyak, blog blogik hehe taby ta3zim ta6rid do as u please alblog mazalah blogik ya 6weel il3umer! Dont worry about the post, take ur time buddy no rush watsoever- i think im gona wait till May to do the big switch.

it9adig i was considerin tuna to be haba of the week as well. Sardines - nope i'll surely get bored after day 1.

Baroque said...

u remind me of my highschool friend, she'd also throw her ring thru a lit birthday candle and make a wish ;p she was CrazZy! hehe 3ad 3asa ur wishes come true?

Jan6a said...

ladybug: allah yir7am all 52 of them ! so tell me what came first, my post or ur name?

baroque: i normally wish for things that are bound to happen never anythin far fetched, so i rarely get disappointed (rub the belly).

Delicately Realistic said...

Hahahaaa!
I love ladybirds!
Whenever i c anything with a ladybord on it i buy it for my mom...'om 3ali'

The Krispy Dixie said...

those lady-bugs are going to town! :D

Jan6a said...

ladybug: So i guess that makes me ur biggest fan :P

Dr.Dr.: hehe okay i know this is gona make me sound stupid bs ladybug bl 3araby is om 3ali ??? I swear i didnt know that. So the dessert om 3ali = ladybugs?

Pieces of me: Moi aussi :>

Ms.B Cute lil things aren't they? I'd love to see one soon.

krispie: hehe i guess they are ! :>

Delicately Realistic said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
no
lets just say om ali is used a lot
and i hate that dessert

wv: daangs (la ta3leeeeeeeq)

No3iK said...

wow

i used to collect them in a jar :)
i really do miss them.

but i dont like it when they just surprise you and fly !!

cutest cutest, bugs on earth :*