Monday, November 14, 2005

Baby Boom

- Stayed up till 6 am, read a bit (not more than half an hour), deleted messages then slept.

- Comic relief buddy wakes me up at 8:15 am to tell me something completely useless. I don't mind people waking me up, its the manner in which they do. She snuck in quietly and said my name in a whisper- SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

- I was so freaked out and was unable to go back to sleep. Stayed in bed till 9:30 am with the wonderful background music of people drilling God knows what:

Guurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr3333 Gurrrrrr333333333333333 Bloooo3333333333 GUrrrrr333333333.
*Wonderful mornin, I tell you.

- Go to the living room to watch a bit of T.V. And what do you know Martha Stewart is on channel One. I didn't know that! And what's her face Alias Girl was on with her, whats her name whats her name (I'm gonna type this till it comes to me) whats her name whats her name whats her name whats her name whats her name whats her name whats her name whats her name whats GARNER! somethin Garner. Garner what Garner what Garner what (i know i can look this up so spare me and sharraap!) Judy? JENIFFER!!! There we go Jenifer Garner was on and she was VERY pregnant might I add. So the whole segment was on baby shinanigins, what I didn't know the best was yet to come.

- They go to commercial, I call over comic relief buddy to see all the pregnant ladies in the audience. Come back from commercial and Martha explains the story of Mrs. Somthin Rather and her Chinese/American husband. Mrs. Somethin Rather had problems gettin pregnant at first but once she did boy oh boy did somethin special happen. She first gave birth to twins (Ching and Chang *made up names*) they're 4 years old now. But they still wanted more babies, and here's when she found out she was pregnant with 6 tuplets. 6!! And they brought all 6 on the show! One of them was this close * to crying but Martha gave him a bottle to hold and that made him sharaap. So they showed a video of how Mrs. SomethinRather handled her pregnancy and what does comic relief buddy scream:

Ay Jisko !!
Sooooopaayyrr POOKI!!! How 6?!


- Priceless I tell you. She said this with a very concerned look on her face. Then she went on and on abour how Mrs. Super Pooki could afford this, whats gonna happen when they go to college, how much shit they have in their garbage. Literally how much shit these shitting machines produce per day. "Smelly Garbage" she exclaimed.




Ahhh the joy of my day.