Thursday, November 17, 2005

Flies Flies Flies

* Everybody Loves Raymond- I don't! I don't even like him.

* The future is so bright it burns my eyes. Blukh. My eyes are fine thank you very much.

* Anyone interested in a ghetto couch? Blue/yellow checkered.

* I know this guy who has a hard time with spelling and to make his life easier he pronounces every single letter. At a restaurant he'd ask if the meat was "lamB-B-B or beef". At university he answeres that the histology of a certain cell is "iPseedo straified." So annoying.

* There's nothin more annoying that a hyper fly. The lazy ones I don't really mind, but the hyper ones piss me off.

*I left my morning mug of coffee on the balcony. I initially forgot it, then thought it'd be fun to see what happens since it was really hot and figured they'd die if they ducked into it. Here are some fly jokes:

Why did the fly fly?
Because the spider spied 'er!


What is the difference between a fly and a bird?
A bird can fly but a fly can't bird!


Why were the flies playing football in saucer?
They where playing for the cup!


What goes "snap, crackle and pop"?
A firefly with a short circuit!


How do you keep flies out of the kitchen?
Put a pile of manure in the living room!

* On a brighter note, I figured out how to make Chips A hoy taste much better- leave them out for the day. Put them in the net thingy majiggy so no fly can get to it. But it really does make them soft and yummylicous.

* Other than the stupid messages and pick up lines that people send on music channels, how does the channel make money? Take Rotana for instance, they have 5 channels (I think, don't feel like counting) how do they make money? Or is it by selling the Cd's and tapes so the channel is just advertisement? Ok forget that, if your answer makes me sound stupid please refrain from commenting.

* The guys over here were walking, found an Egyptian man and his wife whom they've never seen before. They stopped him and asked him who does the cooking in his house and what he usually eats. After 5 minutes, they convinced the guy to personally deliver 7 platters with salad, soup and a main dish every single day. They're gonna pay him obviously but I really don't know who's getting the shorter end of the stick. They're having a one week trial period where all food is going to be free. If the spoilt brats are satisfied with the food they'll go on with the deal. I already know that at this point they'd eat whatever is given to them but the way they see it ' we get a free week!' Funny bastards.




*Mommy, are we there yet?