Saturday, November 12, 2005

White

Twice a week all the floors, toilets are washed and the apartment smells like bukhoor with a hint of detol.

I realized that whenever I see the blue soap or watever in the toilet it breaks my heart to take a piss and flush. Because once I do that they'll be no more blue :(


If any wise ass say "you can always add some or buy the thing that produced the blue thingy majiggy after each flush- I already KNOW THAT so sharap!


Bed sheets are changed once a week, and I always end up sleeping on the coach because .. I really don't know why. Actually I do know why, it makes sense in my head and I don't feel like explaining.

Ever since I watched a segment on how to wash your hands 'properly' - I've been burning my hand cuz the show said hot water kills all bacteria, and in my sink there's delayed action of the cold water. Do I learn? - No!


My 13 minute showers are quite impressive, every task has to be within its time frame, otherwise the whole system falls apart.

I can't get enough of bukhoor.

I don't walk around the house bare foot and I hate people who do. In my apartments its not "you'll get your feet dirty" its "you'll dirty up my floors!"


I'm not paranoid, I just like havin my space clean.


Any idea when all flies/mosquitos go to sleep? I still don't have screens on the windows.



White is my favorite color. I love its smell.