Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Feeling Lucky?

Jan6a: Mr. Google, will you marry me?

I was about to do some research on the trigeminal nerve and so I clicked on my shortcut button to Google. Then I started wondering about the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. I don't know about you but I've gotten a couple of forwards in my emails where they've asked me to type in a word and click the Lucky button and what comes out is a page making fun of Bushy Boy (thats Mr. President to those of you who like him). Sheet I talk to much.

ANYWAYS, I suddenly got an urge to type in 'jan6a' and clicked on the wonderful I'm Feeling Lucky Button. And what do you know- it took me right to my blog ! MAGIC I tell ya!! So I started typing user names off the top of my head too see who was in the "IN CROWD" and who was not and yeaaaah not everyone is born lucky I guess. I'll leave you too that then:



P.S: No party poopers allowed. If you are going to steal my thunder and whine like the two year old you are and be like "Yeah, so?" or "Actually its not working" please buckle your seatbelts and remain in your stroller and AWAY from the comments areas.



*I win! I win!