Saturday, November 19, 2005

Border line psychotic?


F L S




Hmm, I saw these three letter on a license plate today and it screwed me up. The plate number was FLS 200. Granted I haven't slept since yesterday or the day before or whatver but what's the first you think when you look at those three letters?


This is how my mind works:

F L S: Falis, the verb of the noun "emfalis" in arabic*.
*Okay its Kuwaity but whatever, its all the same to me

I blinked, looked at again and this time i saw S L F: Salif. As in to loan in
kuwaity*
*Fine im not gonna use 'Arabic', but isn't it arabic fu97a? Salem salaf Shag7a 200 dirham?- gi6ee3a afashil.



Then I thought how weird it is that these two words share the same letters (by the way this experiment would work much better if I had Arabic letter on the bloody keyboard so bare with me here).


F L S
S L F




Do you see it or is just me?




*Must sleep now