Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blukh

I'm cold, still coughing like crazy. My voice is all hoarse and stuffy. I'm sick of people calling me and asking "Umm did you just wake up?" .. What if I did? Would that change the conversation?


Will Smith and Usher annoy me. Die already!


Why are people talkin about New Year Resolutions when it's still the beginning of November.


My mother called to tell me it was my father's birthday, so i said Happy Birthday. He was sad that I didn't remember. Truth is, the reminder note on my phone beeped 10 times today. The alarm annoyed me so much that I refused to call him.


I'm surrounded with people who are completely different from my people back home. I can relate more with the foreigners than the fuckin Arabs who obsess about the different sects of the muslims. I hate that I'm labeled.


When I'm boiling hot, my hands and feet are "ice" cold. I've always been like that. I remember when i was a kid, my nanny took me to this extremely religious women who was referred to as nun/witch and she poured holy water on me. She also massaged my knees and shoulder and she burped. I was shocked, but then she said "this is your burp not mine". And she was right.


I hate it when people are late. You don't tell a person you're coming in half an hour, and show up 3 hours later. Just cuz i don't whine and call doesn't mean I'm fine with it. There's so much I can do in 3 hours you inconsiderate fuck.


Blukh, Usher's on T.V again. Darn remote is in the kitchen. I do that sometimes with lighters and pens. I use it and then just keep holding them, walk around and misplace them along the way.


I have a folder in my iTunes named "African American". I guess I wanted to be politically correct.


I hate it when I order texttbooks and then realize I have the old edition. Even if the only difference is the pictures I still want the new one- thing is I refuse to buy it.


I hate the ladies on the Swan. " Oh my God I'm soooooo beautiful!" Blukh


If you really want to piss me off, call and start of with " Did you JUST get up? " Then say "ohhh shakhbaree intay, 7adich im'3abra. " And before you end the conversation say: "Shfeech?? Tara eldenya matiswa!" You will guarantee that I will NEVER answer your calls again and hate you forever.


I don't know why but I can't hate anyone.