Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thab7ity

Time: 4am
Situation: unknown email added me to msn
Mood: apathetic, sleep deprived.



Him: Please wi9feely shaklich, a7ib laman akalim a7ad atkhayal wayha jidamy.
*This automatically putting him in the "spiky-waxed up hair-sexually deprived-tiriqiming-tight pants-boot cut-3agad humping" category.



Me: Where do I start, I have green eyes but I'm visually impaired which is why my sibling is reading and typing on my behalf. I'm as tall as Paris Hilton's thigh, I'm not over weight- I'm what they call obese and I have a very prominent Adam's apple.


Him:Waaaw! Shaklich 7ilwa. Green eyes like cat, Paris Hilton! Waaw! What about your hair, it is kerly??
* Loser's attempt to show me he speaks English and knows who Paris Hilton is.



Me: Yes, its curly but there's only 4 strands left. My grandfather was bald and they say baldness skips a generation - so I guess its my turn.


Him: Waaaw!! Ana thab7ity el KERLY !!! A7la shay, shaklich itshawgeen, I want see u! Intay shino thab7itich?


Me: Ana thab7ity el chaay..


Block. Delete. Smile



*No offense to all obsese blind green eyed, tranvestite lookin midgets!